- Namaz - The SalahPicture of the Ka’ba on Prayer Rugs
- Sahaba - The BlessedProphet’s Companions Are Like Stars
- Khalîfas (Caliphs)The traits of Muslim Unity
- Khalîfas (Caliphs)Do not attempt to exercise authority
- Khalîfas (Caliphs)A just sultan is Allâhu ta’âlâ’s caliph
- IslamophobiaUltimate goal of Islâm’s enemy
- IslamophobiaWho lives compatibly with Qur’ân?
- IslamophobiaIslâm is not compatible with 21st century?
- IslamophobiaPeople who insults Islam with their words
- Allahu ta’âlâ’s grandeurContemplating on Allahu ta’âlâ’s grandeur
Those men who want women to be given such a freedom say, “We do not ask for something illegitimate.” When they are asked what legitimate things they want, they cannot answer. They dismiss it by saying, “We will rescue women from slavery.” It is declared in the 33rd âyat of the sûrat an-Nisâ, “Men areRead More
AN ELDERLY MUSLIM’S ADVICE TO HIS DAUGHTER ABOUT CHASTITY (HONESTY): Jenâb-i Haqq, in order to maintain the human species, created the attraction between men and women. But, at the same time, He is testing them in a very difficult way concerning this feeling, this attraction. The most difficult test which we will ever face inRead More
In society and in the streets, how should a young lady behave?: The most proper attitude for a young lady is to be modest, sincere, plain and someone not provoking attention. A disrespectful and sarcastic attitude is a sign of corruption. A young lady with good conduct never looks at an unrelated male with concern andRead More
It is written in the second volume of Majma’ul-anhur that our Prophet ‘sall-Allâhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ stated, “On the day of Judgment melted hot lead will be poured into the eyes of those who look lustfully at the faces of women who are nâmahram to them.” Stating the afflictions incurred by the eyes, Kâdizâda, whoRead More