- IslamophobiaWestern Influence is discrediting Islam?
- Finance and TradingThe importance of foreign trade in Islam
- Finance and TradingIslam is the religion of work and progress
- IslamophobiaIslam forbids forcing people to convert
- Jihad, Fitna and Civil WarSafeguarding the Synagogues and Churches
- Jihad, Fitna and Civil WarJihad without legitimate cause is criminality
- Jihad, Fitna and Civil WarFATWA on BOMB EXPLOSIONS in MOSQUES
- Jihad, Fitna and Civil WarThe Unlawfulness of SUICIDE BOMBINGS
- Marriage and Women in IslamQ&A Concerning Marital Issues
- Young Ladies and Satr-i AwratIs it sinful to be naked when one is alone?
Those men who want women to be given indecent freedom say, “We do not ask for something illegitimate.” When they are asked what legitimate things they want, they cannot answer. They dismiss it by saying, “We will rescue women from slavery.” It is declared in the 33rd âyat of the sûrat an-Nisâ, “Men are theRead More
AN ELDERLY MUSLIM’S ADVICE TO HIS DAUGHTER ABOUT CHASTITY (HONESTY): Jenâb-i Haqq, in order to maintain the human species, created the attraction between men and women. But, at the same time, He is testing them in a very difficult way concerning this feeling, this attraction. The most difficult test which we will ever face inRead More
In society and in the streets, how should a young lady behave?: The most proper attitude for a young lady is to be modest, sincere, plain and someone not provoking attention. A disrespectful and sarcastic attitude is a sign of corruption. A young lady with good conduct never looks at an unrelated male with concern andRead More
It is written in the second volume of Majma’ul-anhur that our Prophet ‘sall-Allâhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ stated, “On the day of Judgment melted hot lead will be poured into the eyes of those who look lustfully at the faces of women who are nâmahram to them.” Stating the afflictions incurred by the eyes, Kâdizâda, whoRead More