- IslamophobiaThe right to freedom of expression in Islam
- Islam and ScienceIslâm is productive, not destructive
- IslamophobiaIs Qur’ân al-karîm ‘law of the desert’?
- Jihad, Fitna and Civil WarIn Islâm, Sharî’ah laws are oppressive?
- Jihad, Fitna and Civil WarISIS’s well-wishers are fooling Muslims
- IslamophobiaBranding all Muslims ‘terrorists’?
- Jihad, Fitna and Civil WarIs a religious Muslim problematic?
- Sahaba - The BlessedProphet’s companions are stars of guidance
- Belief in the ProphetsPeople are tested by means of troubles
- Belief in the ProphetsThe first human being and the first prophet
Those men who want women to be given such a freedom say, “We do not ask for something illegitimate.” When they are asked what legitimate things they want, they cannot answer. They dismiss it by saying, “We will rescue women from slavery.” It is declared in the 33rd âyat of the sûrat an-Nisâ, “Men areRead More
AN ELDERLY MUSLIM’S ADVICE TO HIS DAUGHTER ABOUT CHASTITY (HONESTY): Jenâb-i Haqq, in order to maintain the human species, created the attraction between men and women. But, at the same time, He is testing them in a very difficult way concerning this feeling, this attraction. The most difficult test which we will ever face inRead More
In society and in the streets, how should a young lady behave?: The most proper attitude for a young lady is to be modest, sincere, plain and someone not provoking attention. A disrespectful and sarcastic attitude is a sign of corruption. A young lady with good conduct never looks at an unrelated male with concern andRead More
It is written in the second volume of Majma’ul-anhur that our Prophet ‘sall-Allâhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ stated, “On the day of Judgment melted hot lead will be poured into the eyes of those who look lustfully at the faces of women who are nâmahram to them.” Stating the afflictions incurred by the eyes, Kâdizâda, whoRead More