- TerrorismAfter Paris, Let’s Stop Blaming Muslims
- TerrorismMuslims Not More Violent Than Non-Muslims
- IslamophobiaThe belief system of the Islamophobes
- Iman and KufrScary Evils of Halloween
- Enemies of IslamIslam’s Enemies Pretending to be Muslims!
- TerrorismMuslims are a small minority in terrorism?
- Jihad, Fitna and Civil WarThe Issue Of Genocide In International Arena
- Islamic HistoryEmpires age and decay in the course of three generations?
- Jihad, Fitna and Civil WarJihâd al-Qatli (War) is the right of State
- Islamic HistoryThe History Of Crusading For Christianity!
In the Qur’ân al-karîm: “…and the women also have rights similar to those of men over them.” (Surah Baqarah: 228). Islâm elevated the status of women and established rights for them. However, giving them an equal status to men would make it difficult to establish order in the home. It is essential for there toRead More
AN ELDERLY MUSLIM’S ADVICE TO HIS DAUGHTER ABOUT CHASTITY (HONESTY): Jenâb-i Haqq, in order to maintain the human species, created the attraction between men and women. But, at the same time, He is testing them in a very difficult way concerning this feeling, this attraction. The most difficult test which we will ever face inRead More
In society and in the streets, how should a young lady behave?: The most proper attitude for a young lady is to be modest, sincere, plain and someone not provoking attention. A disrespectful and sarcastic attitude is a sign of corruption. A young lady with good conduct never looks at an unrelated male with concern andRead More
It is written in the second volume of Majma’ul-anhur that our Prophet ‘sall-Allâhu ’alaihi wa sallam’ stated, “On the day of Judgment melted hot lead will be poured into the eyes of those who look lustfully at the faces of women who are nâmahram to them.” Stating the afflictions incurred by the eyes, Kâdizâda, whoRead More